Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Cizeta V16T 6,4 16Cil 64V 1991 + Vetrina + Showcase FRONTI-ART 1 18 AS009-04 Mod to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be 15x Giant Inflatable Banana 160cm (X99 117) Prop Decoration to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- SCALEXTRIC C3509 NO15 LOTUS EXIGE V6 CUP R
- Align T-Rex 470LT Torque Drive Upgrade Set
- An assortment of early years toys
- HOT WHEELS 1 18 - 29750 FERRARI F333 SP POST RACE DIRTY VERSION -
- 1 50 ERTL BRITAINS JOHN DEERE 624J Articulated WHEEL LOADER w Work Features MIB
- Ty Beanie Baby - coral the rare tropical ty-dye fish
- Just Toys Bend-ems Star Wars Trilogy 3 Gift Sets with Coin 1994 Boba Fett Vader
- GI Joe FSS 1 Iron Klaw MOC
- 25mm classical macedonian - pikemen 32 figs - inf (12199)
- GreatWall L4820 1 48 Russian Su-35S Flanker-E
- Aquaman Movie Hero 72 Trident Limited Edition Prop Replica Factory Ent Preorder
- Hobbywing FLYFUN 130A HV OPTO V5 Electronic Speed Controller (6S-14S Lipo)
- Robotime Coaster Magic Creative Marble Run Game Wooden Model Building Kits E0X7
- 2016 BATHURST WINNER DAVISON & WEBB DARRELL LEA STIX HOLDEN 1 12 MODEL CAR
- JCLH2210 1 200 INTER CANADIAN FOKKER 100 REG C-FICP WITH STAND
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a 2000 TRADEMARK TOYS BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER CHESS SET GAME BOXED that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.